2013 Father/Son Camp
June 21st - 22nd
Grades: 2nd - 12th
Check-In (Fri.): 6:00 PM
Time (Sat.): 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
$135 for Each Additional Son
(Lunch is Provided)
Location: Lied Recreation Center on Iowa State University Campus
- Camp Registration/Check-In will begin on Friday night at 6:00 PM.
- There will be a Pizza Party at the conclusion of Camp on Friday night.
- Camp will begin Saturday morning at 9:00 AM and conclude at 4:00 PM.
- On the last day of camp there will be an Awards Ceremony at 3:30 PM. All parents/guardians are welcome.
- This camp includes various activities that are geared to create competition between fathers and son. This is an extremely enjoyable two days for Fathers to share with their Sons. Camp will include drills, contests, and games instructed by Iowa State Men’s Basketball Players & Coaches.
- Each participating camper will receive an Official Iowa State Basketball T-Shirt & an Official Iowa State Basketball, as well as a Camp Participation Certificate.
- Each participating camper will need to submit an up to date Physical from a physician. This Physical needs to have been done in the past 12 months.
- We advise you to sign up for the “Camp Bank”, which allows you to deposit money into an account to assure you do not lose your money. When camp concludes if you have any money left you may withdraw your account.
- Please check out the 2013 Official Camp Store. There will be an opportunity to Pre-Order your items due to the popularity of these items we advise you to do so.